Independent in decision making


A person needs to be independent in decision making.There was instance a year ago, which was closely analyzed and observed by me when I did propose a project,the business owner was not able to make his mind to let his opinion or feedback to me regarding the proposal,inturn he did let know me his opinion to me till date.Then I learnt a lesson that a person should be independent in decision making throughout his life and should not get carried away.Independent thinking in life should not be compared to arrogance and egostic feelings in a person.Financial independence is the major factor which plays a vital role in determining a person life inspite of support from near and dear ones.One should understand the importance of success and failure in life to understand the independent thinking and its pros and cons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

list of Fake Cosultants / companies in BPO, from Consumer complaints

UK Insurance Appointment Setting