Call center projects Outsourcing

Henceforth the call center projects which are outsourced from my end will be charged consultant fee.I changed my business model to churn more business in development rather than to stabilise the operatons of the process under my supervision.I undertake the responsibility to introduce the clients to the call center.Interested call centers willing to work with me for the above mentioned business model can reach me over mobile at +91-80084-12057
Skype : anilkumar.pavuluri

Comments

  1. Dear all of u,

    Plz,be careful from Auster BPO Services.This is a fraud BPO when the chit fund companies opened there offices in India, they claimed that they will double the money in 4 years or even lesser period. There were so many in Gorakhpur also. In the beginning no one had any proof that they will run away, even the company like Kuber finance, which had it's own news paper also, took crores of public money and run away.
    Why???
    because they did not had any plan to give the returns, but they existed for more than 2 years.
    ============================
    Fraud BPO
    [URL="http://www.piyushpandey1234.blogspot.com"]Fraud BPO[/URL]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

list of Fake Cosultants / companies in BPO, from Consumer complaints

MBA and BBA courses from Future Innoversity